Download and install
- Install: copy it in your php server folder
- Create your mysql database
- set the mysql connection: "masterdata/_mysql.php"
- set the domain variables: "masterdata/_init.php"
- Execute the sql scripts
Set the mysql connection
Open the file "masterdata/_mysql.php" and set the connection parameter to your mysql-server: server, username, password and database.
Execute the SQL script
Please execute the following scripts from the folder "mysql":
Please open your web project in your browser. You get the "K8 Web Kit" page with menu and login form. The menu contains the following items:
- K8 Web Kit
The datadefID=1, "Persons List", is displayed. This is an easy master data example without a table in the database and without right check.
Change the datadefID in the url: "index.php?page=masterdata&datadefID=2". Now the "Item master data" is displayed. This datadefinition depends on the table "k8components" and the right check is enabled. You have to login 1st; than your data is displayed.
Register / My Data
To use the data access rights you have first to register and to login. After registration and login you can upload a profile picture and add other user as friends.
The header of the page, banner and menu, contains "_header.php". In the "ul", class "navbar-nav" the menu items are listed. Here you can modify your menu. Please search for "datadefID=1" and replace it with "datadefID=2". So you have changed the "Example" from "Persons list" to "Item master data".
Try out some more datadefinitions
Create at minimum 1 new recordset (Button; New). Fillout some data and save it (Button: Save). This record is saved with the requestID=1. We need this record for the next example.
Your own datadefinition
The following steps are necessary to create your own datadefinition:
- create your table
- generate your datadefinition: get_datadefinition.php
have a look to: masterdata
- add your datadefintion in masterdata/_datadefinitions.php with a datadefID.
- display your definition as master data form in the browser (exchange "101" with your datadefID):
- improve your datadefinition for tabulator and jsonform
- add a html template for: catalog, detail or lineedit
This classic web catalog brings the person who request help together with the persons who offer their help.